To provide expertise and services on formulation, review, monitoring and evaluation of Policies related to the Public Service.
- To initiate, develop and review Public Services policies;
- To monitor and evaluate implementation of public service policies;
- To provide expertise on diversity programmes in MDAs, RSs and LGAs and other Public Institutions;
- To coordinate Public Service matters arising from the Parliament;
- To provide expertise on formulation and reviewing of records management policies, laws and procedures; and
- To provide oversight expertise in implementation of Public Servant Housing Scheme.
The Division will be led by a Director and will have the three (3) Sections as follows:-
- Policy Analysis Section;
- Administration and Human Resource Policies Monitoring Section; and
- Diversity Management Section.