Government Information and Communication Services
To provide expertise and services on e- Government, e-Security policies; Human Resource Management and Administrative Information systems to the Public Service.
The Division will perform the following functions:-
- To develop, monitor, evaluate and review implementation of e- Government and e-Security policies, legislations, guidelines, manuals and strategies;
- To develop and manage ICT Human Resource Management and Administrative Systems;
- To provide ICT technical support to the Human Resource Management and Administrative Information systems users;
- To create awareness and build capacity of e- Government and e-Security policies, legislations, guidelines and manuals; and
- Provide support for all users of Office systems software and hardware.
The Division will be led by a Director and two Assistant Director and will have two (2) Sections as follows:-
- ICT Policy and Standards Section; and
- ICT Systems and Services Section.