Human Resource Development Section
To provide the Public Service with direction and guidance in the management of training, human resource planning, succession planning, leadership development programs planning and implementation, and technical cooperation for capacity building.
The Division will perform the following functions:-
- To coordinate Human Resource development in the Public Service;
- To develop, monitor, evaluate and review the implementation of training policy;
- To develop systems and procedures for Human Resource and succession planning and monitor their implementation;
- To support leadership development in the Public Service; and
- To coordinate recruitment of Non-citizens in the Public Service and Tanzanians in International Organizations.
The Division will be led by a Director and will have three (3) Sections as follows: -
- Human Resource and Leadership Development Section;
- Technical Cooperation Section; and
- Human Resource Planning Section.