Department of Planning
To provide expertise and services in planning, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation.
The Division will perform the following functions:-
- To coordinate the preparation of PO-PSMGG’s budget speech;
- To coordinate formulation and preparation of Medium Term Strategic Plan and Annual Plans and Budgets and Monitor their implementation;
- To coordinate preparation and compilation of PO-PSMGG’s programmes and actions plans;
- To develop strategies for resources mobilization;
- To provide technical support for institutionalization of Strategic Planning and Budgeting matters;
- To participate in analysis of outsourcing of non-core functions (Private Sector Participation);
- To oversee performance contracting;
- To provide technical support for institutionalization of M&E process
- To be a custodian and coordinator of Office statistics; and
- To prepare periodic reports on development and implementation of Public Service Reform Program (PSRP) and liaise with the State House - Reform Coordination Unit.
The Division will be led by a Director and will have two (2) Sections as follows:-
- Planning Section; and
- Monitoring and Evaluation Section.