Department of Ethics Management
To provide expertise and service on preparation, review and implementation of public service code of conduct and coordinate public service complaints.
The Division will perform the following functions:-
- To develop, monitor, evaluate and review the implementation of Public Service Code of Ethics and Conduct;
- To promote ethics in the Public Service; and
- To facilitate installation of Complaints Handling Mechanism in MDAs and LGAs, monitor and evaluate its implementation;
- To promote good governance in the public service; and
- To provide technical and advisory services on Complaints Management in the Public Service.
The Division will be led by a Director and will have two (2) Sections as follows: -
- Ethics Promotion Section; and
- Ethics and Complaints Monitoring Section.