To provide to the Office expertise and service in information, communication and dialogue with public and media.
The Unit will perform the following activities:-
- Coordinate preparation of various documents on Public Service Reform Programme;
- Distribute reform documents to stake holders;
- Coordinate press briefings for the Office;
- Promote ministerial activities, programs and policies
- Coordinate preparation of Sectoral and Office papers for workshops and conferences;
- Coordinate preparation and editing of Government Official Gazette on Public Service issue;
- Coordinate preparation, production and printing of Government Directory;
- Develop and manage library services in the PO-PSM including collaboration with other libraries, local and foreign;
- Provide technical support to library users (help-desk) in the PO-PSM;
- Conduct user needs, selection, ordering, organization, storage and dissemination of information materials (books, journals, periodicals, CDs etc);
- Coordinate preparation, production and printing of ministerial newsletters, calendars, brochures, posters and other documents;
- Coordinate preparation, production and printing of Office articles in the newspapers;
- Up-date sectoral and Office’s information in the Website;
- Advice Divisions, Units and other Institutions under the Office on production of various documents; and
- Receive complaints from customers.
The Unit will be led by a Principal Information Officer.